Вступний тест для студентів 2022
Ми підготували цей онлайн-тест з метою перевірки ваших знань на європейську тематику. Тест складаєтья із 25 запитань та буде продовжуватися протягом години. Тест можна пройти лише 1 раз. Успіхів!
0 of 25 Питання completed
You have already completed the Тест before. Hence you can not start it again.
Тест is loading…
Ви повинні увійти, або зареєструватися, щоб розпочати Тест.
Сначала вы должны завершить следующее:
0 of 25 Питання answered correctly
Ви набрали 0 з 0 бала(ів), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Which of these words is said in a non-working language of the European Commission?
2. Which of the following countries have currently applied for EU membership?
3. The euro currency has two “dates of birth”: 1 January 1999 and 1 January 2002. How could such a situation happen?
4. The first project of mutually beneficial business cooperation between European countries, which later laid the foundation for the development of the European Communities and the European Union was the project:
5. What are the EU’s core values? (mark all correct answers)
6. What is the name of the special position created in the Ukrainian Government to ensure the implementation of the Association Agreement with the EU and promote Ukraine’s European integration?
7. Ukraine’s accession to which European initiative will contribute to a gradual reduction in the cost of international roaming?
8. What reforms has Ukraine implemented on the way to obtaining a visa-free regime with the EU? Choose all the correct answers.
9. The process of optimizing and reforming education in Europe, including Ukraine, is named after which educational and university center.
10. European Union is a full member of:
11. Ukraine’s refusal to sign one of these document with the EU at the Vilnius Eastern Partnership summit was the reason for the first mass rallies of Ukrainians, which later grew into the Revolution of Dignity:
12. A plan aimed at transforming Europe the first climate neutral continent by the year 2030 is called:
13. Ukraine seeks signature of the ACAA agreement with the EU, which means:
14. The great European philosopher, whose name was given to the 30-year EU educational and academic exchange programme, lived in:
15. The European Union has adopted a strategy to decrease consumption of plastic and increase its recycling. What goods are to be removed from sales already in 2021-2022:
16. Which electricity source is the cheapest in production in the Northern Europe:
17. Which treaty acknowledged human rights as a part of the EU law:
18. European Union is founded on values of respect to (select all correct answers):
19. Which rights and freedoms are equally mentioned in the Constitution of Ukraine and in the Charter of the Fundamental Rights of the EU?
20. Discrimination means imposing limits on recognizing, implementing and using of rights and freedoms by:
21. What are the priorities of EU-Ukraine cooperation in the field of transport? Choose all the correct answers.
22. For the complete abolition of which cruel and irreversible punishment is the EU consistently advocating around the world?
23. In which of these EU countries no restrictions were imposed during the first wave of the Covid-19 epidemic in order not to harm the economy and not to increase unemployment?
24. Ukrainian citizens began to enjoy visa-free travel with the EU in 2017. And when did Ukraine open its borders to visa-free travel for EU citizens?
25. In which countries has the euro been used since its inception on 1 January 1999?